Monday, March 19, 2007

Tired of the way that I’m feeling everyday

Yes…Silence it’s a peace of mind now.
From an ample glassy view, I see time passing forever. I almost forgot what I read from the Book of Song: “time passes through you and is peculiarly deadly after a while”. So many times, I wish I could just drift incessantly.

To feel, sometimes going in a misguided passageway…
To feel, nothing more to feel…
To feel nothing inside…
The need to be alone…but afraid of a meaninglessness walk.
If I could, I wish I could throw myself against what I’ve been searching all my entire life. Eventually, that could take my blues away.
I’m tired of the way that I’m feeling everyday, and its manner of taking my strength away. It’s leaving me exhausted, shattered.

I always felt it inside of me, since the first day…I feel it in my head now, getting louder…my shrine…my cosy blanket I use for hiding and forget.

I’m afraid this could be the last chance of taking hold of my vision of pearl.



Image information: Steve Vai - Alien Love Secrets 1995

No comments: