Thursday, May 04, 2006

Will

I was sitting where the wind blows the mountain, just laying there watching something out of range, out of sense.
The perfect place, to purge my lies from their cold heavy shell.
I open my arms, with the wind in my face, pretending I’m free to play all the strings, but soon my will is gone. I will rise my hands up in the air, until the sun burns out my determination.
I will scream my lungs out, until I feel the space left by my voice.
I will hold every single punch and pushes, until Time grows tire.
I will not sleep, until I found my way out, I will take a rest when I die.
I will keep my mind focus, and I won’t change direction.
I will build my armour with my own sweat and tears.
I will go trough indifference until I grow immune.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Viva !

Splendid blog you have have.

Kind regards from The Netherlands.
Até logo!
Chia

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Whoa.
Your profile?
Thats deeep.
we MUST meet Upstairs someday.
Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER.
Gotta lotta tok about.
Cya...